Feel Better. Be Happier.
Cold earth + wet weather = mud. Energetically, you might be feeling heavy as the winter wears on. Invite fiery breath work and sweaty, steady practices into your life to keep your energies warm during Winter’s chill. – Christine
Announcing TWO Yoga Spring Detox Workshops! Check them out here.
My Featured Blogs, Inspirational Musings
Subscribe to the Christine Chen Yoga blog; enter your email —->
- Huffington Post: First Annual Hawai’i Yoga Festival; Ancient Healing, Island Yogis
- Athleta Chi Blog: Three Ways to Sneak In Yoga for the Tech Obsessed
- Laughing Lotus Blog: The Importance of Fairy God-gurus & Why I Need to Sit With My S–t
- MindBodyGreen: It Took Me 13 Years to Get To Wheel But It Was Worth It
- MSN Healthy Living: Fake It Til You Make It (Power posing for confidence and retraining yourself for calm)
Introducing dry skin relief with a dose of yoga love!
Happy Yoga Skin (Made by Christine Chen Yoga)
Moroccan Rose & Lavender Ayurvedic Treatment for Eyes, Lips & Cuticles
“A little jar full of big happiness!” – Debbie L. “My new fave!” – Kristin M. “…best smelling present ever!” – Nicole F. “I use it all the time. LOVE it.” – Caroline O.
I’ve crafted a 100% organic ghee salve to use as a health and beauty treatment. Based on the ancient science of Ayurveda, it combines soothing rose and calming lavender essential oils in a cream to ease tired eyes and nourish delicate skin during slumber.
$30 per jar ($55 for 2, $80 for 3); Free shipping